Vixolite - How to downgrade Lenovo A6000 from Lollipop to Kitkat (Official). On my previous article, I have shared about simple step how to upgrade Lenovo A6000 to Android Lollipop Official. But I have seen many users facing problem after Lenovo Lollipop update.
So, finally I have decided to post article about how to downgrade Lenovo A6000 from Android Lollipop to Android Kitkat. It is quite stable and bug free than Android Lollipop. So, without wasting time lets see how to downgrade your Lenovo A6000.
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Pre-Requisites Before Downgrade Lenovo A6000
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Download and Install Lenovo A6000 USB Driver
- On your computer, download file Kraft-A6000_S040_150805_WCB1.zip from the link below
How to Downgrade Lenovo A6000 to Kitkat from Lollipop
- Copy Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Kraft-A6000 S040 to your SD card through USB cable
- Switch off your device then press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into stock recovery mode
- On recovery menu, choose apply update from sd card then select Lenovo A6000 Stock ROM Kraft-A6000 S040 and install
- Wait until the upgrade process is completed then reboot to system
- If the device is running normally, boot into recovery mode then select wipe data/factory reset and wipe cache partition