Vixolite - How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 from Kitkat to Android Lollipop (Official). Android 5.0 Lollipop OTA update has been released for your Lenovo A6000. So, if you want to experience the latest Android features, apps, capabilities and processes on your own smartphone, don’t hesitate and resume the update procedure – if the OTA hasn’t been spotted on your phone, feel free and use the guidelines from below in order to download and manually install it on your A6000 through recovery mode. Well, that’s exactly what we will be checking during the following guidelines.
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Pre-Requisites Before Upgrade Lenovo A6000 to Lollipop
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Download and Install Lenovo A6000 USB Driver
- On your computer download file Kraft-A6000_S052_150825_WCCA.zip from the link below.
How to Update Lenovo A6000 with Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 with your PC with the help of the USB cable
- Transfer the Lollipop package (Kraft-A6000_S052_150825_WCCA.zip to your phone’s SD card
- Disconnect the devices when done
- Power off your device, wait a few seconds and then press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into stock recovery mode
- From the main menu of recovery select the apply update from sd card and pick the Android 5.0 Lollipop (Kraft-A6000_S052_150825_WCCA.zip) firmware file
- Then, follow on screen prompts and resume the update operation.
- When done, from main menu of recovery select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” then select “reboot system now”.