Vixolite - How to upgrade Lenovo A6000 firmware to Kraft-A6000-S061 160727. Lenovo has released the latest upgrade Kraft-A6000-S061 160727 for Lenovo A6000 which running android lollipop. And on this article I will guide you how to flash (firmware upgrade) Lenovo A6000 to Kraft-A6000-S061 160727.
The operation may erase your personal data so please make sure you back up your personal data before performing upgrade.
Pre-Requisites Before Flash Kraft-A6000-S061 160727
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50 %
- Download file Kraft-A6000-S061 160727 from the link below
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
How to Upgrade Lenovo A6000 Firmware Kraft-A6000-S061 160727
- Copy file you have downloaded to your sd card
- Boot into Recovery Mode by pressing the volume up and volume down then press power button
- Make a full system wipe of data partition and cache partition
- Choose apply update from sdcard then select the Stock ROM zip file and enter by pressing power button
- When the message comes complete then “Reboot to System”
Troubleshoot Failed Update
- Extract Kraft-A6000_S061_160727_WCB52C02E0.zip on PC
- Copy System.zip and CountryCode.ota.zip to SD card
- Go to recovery mode
- Install System.zip then CountryCode.ota.zip
- Wait until process upgrade finish