Vixolite - How to flash Lenovo A6000 stock recovery. On my previous articles, I have published tutorial how to install/flash Lenovo A6000 TWRP Recovery for Kitkat and Lollipop. And now, I will share simple trick how to restore custom recovery like TWRP to the stock recovery on Lenovo A6000.
DisclaimerWe won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Pre-Requisites Before Install Lenovo A6000 Stock Recovery
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Battery level must be at least 50% to avoid power interruption
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device
- Download and install the USB driver for Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus on the computer
- Download and Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.2
- Download and extract the Lenovo A6000 Stock Recovery
How to Flash Lenovo A6000 Stock Recovery
- Turn off your device then reboot into Bootloader/Fastboot mode. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time till you see some text on the display.
- Connect the Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus to the computer using a USB cable
- Copy the extracted file (recovery.img) to the folder of Minimal ADB and Fastboot:
Windows (x86): C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Windows (x64): C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Open a command window inside the folder where your TWRP recovery.img file is saved. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- In the command box type the following
- Now type the following command to flash TWRP recovery image
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone using the following command