Vixolite - How to upgrade Lenovo A6000 Plus to Android Lollipop 5.0.2 official. Finally lenovo has released upgrade OS to lollipop for lenovo a6000 plus. Android Lollipop 5.0.2 now available for this device. I checked this rom and it is really fantastic, very smooth, fast, battery backup is almost good and the user interface is outstanding. So, follow the tutorial below to upgrade your Lenovo.
DisclaimerWe won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Pre-Requisites Before Upgrade Lenovo A6000 Plus to Lollipop OS
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Make sure the battery capacity of more than 50%
- Download and Install Lenovo A6000 USB Driver
- On your computer download A6000-s_S028_150827_WCBC.zip file from the link below.
How to Manually Update Lenovo A6000 Plus to Android Lollipop
- Connect your Lenovo A6000 Plus to PC using USB cable (make sure Lenovo A6000 Driver has been installed)
- Transfer the Lollipop package (A6000-s_S028_150827_WCBC.zip) to your phone’s SD card
- Disconnect the devices when done
- Power off your device, wait a few seconds and then press and hold the Volume Down, Volume Up and Power Button simultaneously to boot into stock recovery mode
- From the main menu of recovery select the apply update from sd card and pick the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop (A6000-s_S028_150827_WCBC.zip) firmware file
- Then, follow on screen prompts and resume the update operation.
- When done, from main menu of recovery select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache partition” then select “reboot system now”.