Vixolite - How to revert back to Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus Stock recovery. In Android device custom recovery helps you to perform lots of task such as install custom themes and flash files, install custom ROMs on the device and more. Without custom recovery you can’t do such type of task on your android device.
Flashing this recovery environment onto your device replaces the default, stock recovery environment with a third-party, customized recovery environment. This is a bit like flashing a custom ROM like CyanogenMod but, instead of replacing your device’s Android operating system, it replaces the stock recovery.
Now, on this article I will guide you how to revert back Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus stock recovery from custom recovery.
We won’t be held responsible for anything happening to your device during this process. We will help you during such situation. Please read follow each and every step as mentioned below.
Pre-Requisites Before Flash Lenovo A6000?A6000 Plus Stock Recovery
- Backup of your personal files i.e the songs/videos/photos/contacts etc
- Battery level must be at least 50% to avoid power interruption
- Enable USB debugging mode on your device
- Download and install the USB driver for Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus on the computer
- Download and Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tools v1.2
- Download and extract the Stock recovery from the link below. Please choose the relevant version according to your device.
How to Flash Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus Stock Recovery
- Turn off your device then reboot into Bootloader/Fastboot mode. Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys at the same time till you see some text on the display.
- Connect the Lenovo A6000/A6000 Plus to the computer using a USB cable
- Copy the extracted file (recovery.img) to the folder of Minimal ADB and Fastboot:
Windows (x86): C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
Windows (x64): C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
- Open a command window inside the folder where your TWRP recovery.img file is saved. To do that, “Shift + Right click” on any empty white space inside the folder and then select “Open command window here” from the context menu.
- In the command box type the following
- Now type the following command to flash TWRP recovery image
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Reboot your phone using the following command